Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 You didn't think that I actually believe that freak can run our country, did you?
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I hate both Bushs. Remember the Exploited 'Sex and Violence'? that one was better.
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 I hate both Bushs. Remember the Exploited 'Sex and Violence'? that one was better. Me too... I hate the band and the political family... Exploited is much better
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Exploited WERE much better. I wonder what happened to them...
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I don't like when it's really bushy. Oh, wait. That's another thread in another forum.
JaneDead Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I hate both Bushs. Remember the Exploited 'Sex and Violence'? that one was better. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i just listened to that song yesterday. on their myspace page. it had been a long time since i had heard their stuff so i looked them up on there.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I hope it's not like the band who "sang" Barbie Girl.
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Would somebody say something prfound that will change the rest of my life please?
JaneDead Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Would somebody say something prfound that will change the rest of my life please? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> where ever you go, that's where you are
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Life is like a bowl of shit. It just....is.
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Sorry have already seen Buckeroo Banzai, and Brenda it is a profound statement, just not profound enough.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Brenda it is a profound statement, just not profound enough. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> My mommy said that I can't play with you anymore cuz you're mean to me.
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 what is Buckeroo Banzai OMFG!!! You don't know? You have to see that movie it is the best.
Recommended Posts