Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Hey, I've got it! Pin the tail on the donkey!
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I don't like being spanked. I'm sensitive.....
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 We don't have pins... will these railroad spikes do?
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Quick Paul that Donkey is trying to bite Brenda....
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 You're trying to put a railroad tie in my butt!!!!
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 If you think I'm paying for that shit, you're crazy.
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Are singing along with the Ministry on the Stereo Paul?
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Know, but I have 'With Sympathy', on Vnyl, which is there 1983 realease. Have you heard that album?
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Yes... they were synthy disco stuff. Can I go ahead and pound these spikes into the donkeys now...?
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Cool... Wait... these aren't donkeys... they are mules in donkey suits!
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Mules were the only thing around when Brenda sad ass. Sorry.
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 You have decieved me with your fake ass mules...
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 You know what Phee? If you don't like it, tough!
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 I like it tough though... some times I use a cheesegrater when I mastur.... Oh look a baby wolf!!!
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Do I have to make the two of you sit together on a chair and hold hands???
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Anybody wanna use this cheesegrater? I am done
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 Chairs can be fun if you allow them to be.
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 No, I've got a potato peeler. I was shaving Ginger with it last night.
Recommended Posts