Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ahhh

Posted

I'm not naturally mean, persay, either. i'm just quiet and reserved. And I am very proudly, NOT a people person.

Posted

ooohhhh

Posted

Well, you're always nice to me. You always talk to me. I'm a people. What's your problem?

*smooch*

Posted

Thanks Brenda

Posted

Thanks Brenda

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For what??? Did you want to smooch Paul first??

Posted

No when you closed your eyes I moved Paul had you smooch a stamp for me so I can mail a letter

Posted

Hey, what happened to the farm animals?

Posted

Ass....

Posted

Ass....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

**brings in the mules**

Posted

No. I was calling Phee an ass.

Posted

Well, it's going to be tough getting all of these mules out of here, at this point-

Posted

That's a whole lotta ass. Not very romantic.

Posted

i'm sorry-I misunderstood.

Posted

That's okay. You know I don't like "ass"

Posted

Riding one of them together might be romantic. I'll see if I can find a Fabio wig in here, hold on. And let me unbutton my shirt-

Posted

I can't stand Fabio!!!! Are you trying to make me vomit?

Posted

*Slaps an ass*

Posted

That stung!!!!

Posted

You are not a donkey

Posted

You smacked the wrong ass.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.