JaneDead Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 fucked chicken, raped fish... wow what do i miss when i am not here?
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I wasn't here for any of that, either. I swear.
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 Dyno could you molest a cow for Paperhearts while I make the Cophee?
JaneDead Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 uhhh no. not a big fan of the cow meat. well i mean a steak is ok just not burgers. please, no burgers this time!! *shame*
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 I said...molest the cows not eat them sheesh...
JaneDead Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 i know you said molest them. but there are different ways of doing that if i am going to have to get a "steak" out of it or a "burger" duh.
JaneDead Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 i'm glad it is slower in here today, now i can keep up... but now i am bored.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I've noticed that you have similar dietary habits as me Mellissa. I rarely eat any meat besides fish. Never beef or pork.
JaneDead Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I've noticed that you have similar dietary habits as me Mellissa. I rarely eat any meat besides fish. Never beef or pork. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> yeah i am not a 'vegetarian' but i might as well be. i will actually eat a steak about once a year. but not hamburgers or other type of meat like that. never pork, ham, etc. i found a fish i liked once but i forget what it was and have not tried fish again since then. this was years ago too. i will eat chicken or turkey about once or twice a year too. but i really can't stand it for the most part. and... after i eat stuff like this i have to floss and brush my teeth right away cuz i get sort of grossed out. :laughing
Daevion Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I just ate a roast beef on wheat....it was yumm
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Semi vegetarian, then. I just eat seafood really, no eggs, rarely chicken or turkey. I do however have a weakness for lamb and will eat that a few times a year. I use dairy but only rarely. I also try to stick to free-range and organic things.
JaneDead Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 i do love lamb. that is one i will eat- usually in mediterranean dishes. and i stick to free-range and organic things too
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I like Englishy Sunday roast style lamb, but it's good in Indian curries, as well. Yum. High Five, Dyno.
JaneDead Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I like Englishy Sunday roast style lamb, <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i've never had or heard of that
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 i've never had or heard of that <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Oh, it's "bloody" good. Just like a leg of lamb, some like egg corn squash or butternut squash, carrots, potatos, onions, maybe chopped leeks and shallots, maybe some bay leaves and garlic, a bit of red whine, like a merlot or shiraz, a bit of water--God, it's good. More of a wintery, hearty kind of thing though but Fall is coming soon... They usually serve Sunday roast (it's an institution in England) with a Yorkshire pudding but nice bread works, too.
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 Well I just got out of meeting.... why is it I always wake up with no money and a wet butt?
Recommended Posts