Guest Game of Chance Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I've just decided that I don't want it anymore. And although I've hated life, thoroughly, ever since being here, I've never been so done as today. This place is ridiculous. does anyone like the phone company? No. You should see what it's like on the inside, it's even worse than what you get calling into the customer service line. It's no ownder that we are so over-priced, everyone that works here is worthless. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Want to be an institutional broker?? I could get you in, but you'd probably take a major pay cut the first year.
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 The band "evolution control committee" has a shirt that says: Kill Vegitarians and eat them.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I'd take a paycut going a lot of places but I do not care, really. I can work my way back up again.
Guest Game of Chance Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Wasn't 'Cooter' a character on the Dukes of Hazzard. I'll give you the lowdown on the pros and cons this weekend. And then you can make a decision.
Guest Game of Chance Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Did I ever mention my undying love for Bjork??
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Wasn't 'Cooter' a character on the Dukes of Hazzard. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yup.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Yes he was. We call him that because he's a country bumpkin from Butt-Fuck-Your-Grandmother, Texas. He's one of these people who think they must be a great person, because they are Christian. He's completely incompetant. He sucks. Couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag. -Because of this, he's earned many nicknames, such as Captain Crunch or Pa.
Guest Game of Chance Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 lol...funny. We call the CEO 'Papa'. But he's on the road a lot, so we don't have to deal with him much. My boss has become one of my best friends.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I think I've had too much capheine today. I'm very jittery.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I won't go into specifics, but trust me, this place sucks. The pay, after 5 years, is cool, but I don't need it. Know what I'm saying?
Guest Game of Chance Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Who wants to ride the shakey Brenda today? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> haha
JaneDead Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 What's a vegetarian?? Do they taste good? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i heard they grill up pretty nicely
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 maybe she thought you were someone else- <{POST_SNAPBACK}> It's possible.
Guest Game of Chance Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 i heard they grill up pretty nicely <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Fire it up then...when's that dinner party anyway? :doh
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Is anyone familiar with comedian Billy Connely? He said "We have people without out enough to eat, we have places that have problems of over population-THE ANSWER SEEMS OBVIOUS TO ME...really, canniblism. People don't consider it seriously enough-but if everyone on earth could just try to eat one person, all of our problems would be cut in half, over night!" He makes all sorts of tasteless jokes like that-
JaneDead Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Fire it up then...when's that dinner party anyway? :doh <{POST_SNAPBACK}> it was supposed to be tomorrow. but i cancelled it. well, posponed it but not sure until when?
Recommended Posts