Guest Game of Chance Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Nope. Ever heard the Dead Kennedy's song 'Pull My Strings'? Its one of my favorites.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 did I mention that I may have a date with the girl who cuts my hair, tonight? (yes, I'm bragging)
Guest Game of Chance Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Is the lyric, "And when I'm rich and meet Bob Hope, We'll shoot some golf and shoot some dope." the best lyric of all time?
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 If I feel like it, that is. Right now, I feel like shit. And it's a weird date and I still have to work out the Chloe issue. But I was thinking, what If I fuck it up and she can never cut my hair again? I like the way she does it. It's normally $30 for a men's haircut there but she only charges $18 to me. she asked me out though.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 If you're not up to it, don't go. It can happen another time. It was cool that she asked you, though.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 i think you're right. I could end up with a few free one's though if I play my cards right-I don't think we are right for eachother though. It won't work out, it'd just be more of like a fun kind of thing, that's all. But sometimes that's cool.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 sometimes it's really annoying though, too.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 See? Just have fun. Just hanging out with no expectations is a good thing.
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 I try to hang out... but I can't find a rope
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 should I show up with heroin and ask her if she wants to go get a ho?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Uh, no. I think I've had too many hits on my inhaler and too much capheine.
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 should I show up with heroin and ask her if she wants to go get a ho? You mean you haven't yet?
Guest Game of Chance Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 No. Show up with a ho and ask her if she wants to get some heroin.
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 Just tell her my favorite pick up line: "yer not that hot but I bet you like to do it"
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 i wouldn't do either of those things, I just thought it'd be funny to say...
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 I am missing a lot of this story to be sure
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I like that Phee! How about "Have you ever heard of ho dating? -it's the latest trend. We go out and choose a ho together to break the ice and we take her around with us for the comedy in it."
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 That' good How bout: "Hi I am Oedipus and you look a lot like my mom"
Recommended Posts