phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 You started the fire to initiate water sports didn't you?
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 Brenda... why did you light the cophee house on fire?
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I'm fine. I thought for a minute that it would never end.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Brenda... why did you light the cophee house on fire? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I didn't do it. Paul did it, because he is hot.
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 I am going to treat you both to peanut butter covered spider eggs!!!
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 I am going to treat you both to peanut butter covered spider eggs!!! Awww heck you can have aborted squirrel fetuses as well!!!
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 you are all standing in piss-just thought I'd set that out there...
Guest Game of Chance Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 And that's different from City Club or most of the other places I hang out, how?
phee Posted August 12, 2005 Author Posted August 12, 2005 Don't worry we have an excellent dreainage system...
Recommended Posts