Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 And now we all want to make love with cheese in our beds and play with asses...I mean WHAT HAPPENED!?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Nobody is playing with my ass, unless they are gently cupping it in their hands and kissing me deeply.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Sometimes I like to spank an ass a bit, you know what I mean? Hey wait. Did I hear SHEEP!!!!?
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 So, looks like it's just me and all these sheep...anybody else here?
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Okay, I'm going to get rid of all the shepp, then. I know you hate them.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I don't even know. Do you ever have those days where you feel like you're disoriented and can't keep up?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Well, that's how I feel today. My interview went well, but I just feel weird. I think I may have hit my inhaler too much.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I've done that. Whe will you know about whether or not you have the job?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I should know in the next few days. It looks really promising. They know what I'm capable of.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I think you could get rich doing makeup, looking through your gallery-
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 LOL.... If only! Makeup artists are a dime a dozen! Have you seen my website? I only have 2 shots on there, unfortunately. I did so many makeovers, and then the pics turned out less than stellar. I was so pissed! We could have Photoshopped them, but I wanted to be honest with my work.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 They looked very cool. You must know a lot about how colors interact-
Brenda Starrr Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I guess. It's just second nature to me. I can't draw to save my life! Makeup is what I do best. That, and blow jobs.
Paper Hearts Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 Well, I won't quote you on that, so don't worry. i'm good with colors and oral sex too.
Recommended Posts