Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

You can't have my crack... it belongs to another

Posted

I don't WANT your crack! Crack kills! Especially yours!

Posted

Then stop asking for crack... sheesh

Posted

I AM NOT ASKING FOR CRACK! I STATED THAT YOU ARE A CRACK SMOKER!

Posted

What you already have crack then?

Posted

I have to go get my kids. Apparently the buyers changed their mind and don't want them after all.

Posted

Did someone say SHEEP!??

Posted

Woot!!!

Posted

**brings in the sheep**

Posted

I think one is actually a large rodent

Posted

Look! This one is really attractive! -Wow!

Posted

I am so sick of these two kids fighting over petty shit.

Posted

Do er...

Posted

wait, it's Brenda.

Posted

Sorry to disappoint, paul.

Posted

You could get on all 4's

Posted

Um, no. I have more class than that.

Posted

Glow worms...

Posted

Can't you tell that I'm not disapointed? That's not a banana in my pants

Posted

Self immolation?

Posted

Wow. I was hungry, too....

Posted

that would have been a big mistake-

Posted

Chard rat flesh?

Posted

I wouldn't have bitten it. I'm a killer banana eater.

Posted

Are you?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 80 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.