Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 All we said was that we want a massage. I'm sorry. Did that translate into "Do us, bitch?"
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 And how come all of the sudden I'm just "bitch" to you? "Make love to us now, BITCH!!!" -I don't think so!
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 *strokes Pauls hair* Baby, you know you're more than "bitch" to me. And possibly to Phee as well.
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 **starts making faces like a cat when they're being stroked**
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 That was my left boob. Could you do it on the right side too, please?
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 why, I didn't know you had a right boob...
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 (edited) Would you like to see it? it looks just like the left one. Only it's on the other side. Edited August 11, 2005 by BrendaStarrr
phee Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Who wants some violence? we have the sex... I want the rest.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 My breast wants whatever I allow. So does the other one. I love how they get along.
Paper Hearts Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 I'm in for the long haul, Phee. Gimme your best.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 11, 2005 Posted August 11, 2005 BUSH!!!!! The band. Not the moron pretending to run our country.
Recommended Posts