Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

The longer I go in between... the less gentle I am

Posted

let's all make love.

Posted

I'm trying to prove that romance isn't dead. At least, not for me.

Posted

I'm trying to prove that romance isn't dead. At least, not for me.

You mean you are female?

Posted

I'm a girl. Trust me.

Posted

Yeah... we know

Posted

Who told?!

Posted

Roamance is the only thing that makes dealing with a relationship worthwhile.

Posted

Exactly. Why be there if there isn't something to genuinely appreciate? It's not all about sex. I love sex. But I love romance even more.

Posted

Sex is fine, but I can jerk off if I have to.

Posted

Yup. I have toys. I have the best sex with myself. My toys don't whisper "You're so beautiful" in my ear, though.

Posted

Yes. i don't want to sound like a desperate sap, so I'll avoid expanding, but I agree.

Posted

Does anyone else enjoy being told how beautiful they are, besides me? I swear, it just......wow. It's amazing.

Posted

Anyone really would, I'd say.

Posted

I've met people who just don't give a shit. It means NOTHING to them! I don't know how that can even be possible.

Posted

"oh my"

Posted

^^Her smile makes me smile every time she pops onto one of the threads.

Posted

Wouldn't you prefer to be treated as a lady during sex, Melissa? Instead of being treated like a piece of meat?

Posted

Hell no. She loves it.

Posted

She really does have a gorgeous smile.

Posted

:blushing

actually i want to be massaged first then you can treat me like whatever you want after that. :devil

Posted

Oh God....

I would love a massage! I haven't had one in forever.

Posted

Let's all fight for a change-

Posted

I don't want to fight. I want a massage.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.