Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

oh i'll give you nut cream cheese... i mean, yes please

Posted

bagle and a blow job

Posted

I like nuts. In my cream cheese. Nutty, nutty cream cheese.....

Posted

Do you think a good name for a pop tune would be 'My number is in your inbox'?

Posted

Yes. Yes, I do. You're so smart, which is hot.

Posted

I want cuddles

Posted

I'll teach you how to give an awesome one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL :laughing

Posted

I don't even have a degree. Now that's hot!

Posted

... is it hot in here ...

Posted (edited)

Here comes the part where Dyno refuses to say I'm hot again because I am not family. Oh, wait look! She's already done it...! ^^^

Edited by Paper Hearts
Posted

it's always hot in the cophee house.

Posted

i did NOT say you were not hot. i said i could stroke steve cuz he is like family. and that is ok.

Posted

ok actually i never said i was going to stroke steve either! it was his ego... i said i could stoke his ego and that was ok.. cuz he is like family.

Posted

i said i could stroke steve cuz he is like family. and that is ok.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

..Wow. Just wow...

Posted

:woot:

Posted (edited)

I don't know about that whole stroking people cuz they're like family thing. I would stroke certain people cuz they're NOT like family.

Edited because I like to "stroke", not "strok"

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

I'm going to spare you the 'Funniest quotes of DGN' thread, this time, Dyno...but only this once!

Posted

well... i have more to say on this but i just can't. *laughing*

but it was all about the ego nothing more. hehe.

Posted

I'm going to spare you the 'Funniest quotes of DGN' thread, this time, Dyno...but only this once!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*still laughing*

Posted

Hey, we aren't here to judge your lifestyle-

Posted

Do you want a match?

Posted

bah! someone come kidnap me from work. I so dont want to be here today

Posted

bah! someone come kidnap me from work. I so dont want to be here today

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

have a .... bagel. they're the speciality today i think.

Posted

I wanna go to a waterslide park....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.