Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

If you want a cookie.. you have to drive to Cadillac and get me out of work.

That is actually incredibly tempting

Posted

I think that the universe is a shit atom

Posted

If you were driving in a spaceship at the speed of light and you turned on your headlights.... would like.... your brain explode?

Posted

gravity is a force

Posted

Gravity! It's not just a good idea, it's a law.

Posted

If you were driving in a spaceship at the speed of light and you turned on your headlights.... would like.... your brain explode?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well yoda said it wasn't so

Posted

Reality: what a concept.

Posted

..anger leads to hate and that leads to the dark side of the force

yoda.jpg

Posted

Yay!!! I ordered this purse a few weeks back, and it came!

It says "Fuck You"

That will come to Detroit with me!

Posted

Neet

Posted

Wanna see a pic??

Posted

yes

Posted

I want to see a pick....

Posted

Shweetness

Posted

It just says it all, doesn't it??

Posted

12 Hr workdays suck!!! that makes 4 in a row this week

Posted

12 Hr workdays suck!!! that makes 4 in a row this week

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

boo!

Posted

Show them the pic of my bag. It says it all.

Posted

I want all of this to get more whipped cream

Posted

I love whipped cream. I like to lick it off of.....things.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.