phee Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 i have been frozen in that smile Smile-X gas eh?
Paper Hearts Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 you don't want to get into a staring contest with my avatar-
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 I need a hot new av. Mine is so lame.....
JaneDead Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 I need a hot new av. Mine is so lame..... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i am completely content with the lameness of my avatar. :grin
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Yours isn't lame, Melissa. Yours is so pretty.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 You may not have a hamster, sir. You might do someting gross. Like cover it in honey and roll it in crushed peanuts.
phee Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 What is gross about honey and crushed peanuts?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Nothing. I just think that it won't go well with hamster.
Paper Hearts Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 How can you say if you have never tried it?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 (edited) Just a thought. Christ.....crucify me, why don'tcha? I hate when my "t" gets sticky..... Edited August 15, 2005 by BrendaStarrr
Paper Hearts Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 That's why I'm using screws and a power drill
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Oh, so THAT'S what you're calling it now.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 I'm up for it. Is clothing optional? I don't feel like doing anymore laundry.
Paper Hearts Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 That's a hell of an idea. Let's get naked and mud wrestle.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 You know I'm going to pin you and there isn't a damned thing you can do about it, right?
Recommended Posts