JaneDead Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 why is it always referred to as fish/tuna or whatever else fishy??
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 I know! I'm not even fishy. I'm told that I'm sweet. Fishy is so derogatory, and I don't like it.
phee Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 *Phee puts the eels in the mud* I am ready...
JaneDead Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 I know! I'm not even fishy. I'm told that I'm sweet. Fishy is so derogatory, and I don't like it. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> exactly. i have NEVER been "fishy". ever, in my life. no matter what time of the month it is. sorry, i'd know. i fucking hate the smell of fish. makes me wonder about other women... at least the women some men have been with. :whistling
Paper Hearts Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 I like fish but I have never smelled it coming out of a woman. i have smelled women who smelled like Big Boy's spaghetti, however...
phee Posted August 15, 2005 Author Posted August 15, 2005 I just think it's so gross and rude. Yeah I hate Big Boys as well...
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 I just don't get why men think it's okay to compare our vaginal smells to food or wildlife.
Paper Hearts Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 I made that comparison, because that is exactly what it smelled like-what can I say? At least I didn't compare it to the smell of a brawny lad or slim jim...
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 I try to avoid describing male organ scents. It would have to be pretty bad for me to actually compare it to something else.
JaneDead Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 i was told i taste better than ribs. that happened to be this guys favorite food. i thought he was nuts for thinking so... or saying so... but hey, what do i know. i guess when it comes to "eating" guys have to compare it to food then right? :erm "oh my" i have to stop talking like this.
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Okay. I would now like some oral sex, since I'm not getting it till after the 25th.
Paper Hearts Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Do you have Big Boy's where you're at, Brenda?
Brenda Starrr Posted August 15, 2005 Posted August 15, 2005 Do you have Big Boy's where you're at, Brenda? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> No. Yes I heard the she eat's "Big Boys" <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Shut up! Hey, my old supervisor just called me. I have to get dressed and go meet with her. I'm BeneFit's #1 choice, and The store management wants to meet with me. Wish me luck!!!
Recommended Posts